If you do not have flyscreens in your house, soon flies and insects might invade your house. These unwanted guests can create a great mess in our house or office. They can contaminate the food and if we end up consuming that food, it can cause food poisoning. Investing in flyscreens can save you so much money in the future. Flyscreens can benefit you by keeping the flies, small birds, leaves, debris, pests and dirt without entering your home.
They can be called as protective coverings for your doors and windows. Due to the high demand for fly screens, many suppliers are offering them with huge discounts and offers. But we cannot expect fine quality flyscreens from all the suppliers. Only few suppliers like Premier Screens Ltd offers the best quality flyscreens at a reasonable price.
Fly Screens Types
- Sliding Flyscreens: Sliding flyscreens are made of multiple panels. These sliding flyscreens do not require high maintenance. In fact, they are simple to clean. Sliding flyscreens are a perfect choice for large windows. They can be used for doors as well.
- Pleated Flyscreens: The pleated flyscreens cannot be rolled like retractable flyscreens. The best part about these fly screens is, they can be operated easily by even children. In fact, an individual requires very less energy to operate this type of flyscreens. They look modern and sleek in appearance and can add a great beauty to your house.
- Retractable Flyscreens: They can be called as roller flyscreens as they can be rolled easily. They offer a great protection from insects, flies and pests to your house or office. They come in some attractive colours.
Flyscreens Materials : Which one to choose?
- Aluminium: Aluminium flyscreens are highly durable. In fact, the flyscreens made of this material can withstand the harsh weather easily. Compared to fiberglass flyscreens, aluminium flyscreens are more durable.
- Vinyl Screens: Vinyl screens come at a very low price. The Vinyl screens can protect your house even from the tiniest insects. But they can be damaged easily. If you have pets in your house, they might not be a good choice for you.
- Stainless Steel: When it comes to aluminium and nylon, they can catch fire. If you are looking for safer options, you could choose the stainless-steel flyscreens. They are affordable and durable.
- Vinyl Coated Polyester: The screens made of this material would be a good choice for you, if you have pests in your house.
- Fiberglass: The fiberglass flyscreens look great. But they are not durable like the other options. If you living in an area where the weather will be harsh, the fiberglass flyscreens may not be a good choice for you. The fiberglass flyscreens are quite affordable.
If you look at the client reviews of various suppliers, you will understand whether they are made up of good quality material or not. Make sure that you select the right size when placing your order online. Take a measuring tape and measure the dimensions of your windows and doors to know what size you require.